sekolah pelayaran swasta terbaik di indonesia

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING A LINGUIST at smk pelayaran jakarta raya


THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING A LINGUIST

hi,my name fajar muchlis hutamara,the first time I get English lessons started from class one in maritime vocational high school cruise Jakarta raya,a long the beautiful English teacher name is mrs.misra,she is very patiently taught us, especially me,and iam very happy to have a techer like him,first he asked our background information in English and then asking us to report our activities,starting in the morning until the evening, the next material question tags,guest handling,yes/no question,kind of question,greeting and leave taking,simple present tense,introducing,personal pronoun,adjective descriptive text, and their order,present continous tense verb, conjunction,syllable,wh question,uncountable noun,simple past tense,degree of comparison,expression of preference,expression of capabilities,and then she ordered me to fill all the exiting file of the book package
                then I went up to the second grade level, after I go up a level. I get the new English teacher he named mr.hendro , mr.hendro teaching we are very boring and makes us ,especially me not so pay attention to the lesson  “it was like a wind blowing in my ear….” It’s just a joke.as I recall he taught materials curriculum vitae,reported speech,conditional, degres comparison sentence,giving invitation,bargaining, and etc. I have a photo with him

after  I teach by mr.hendro I went up to the third grade level ,in this class I focus for grat things
in the third grade is the same as in previous years,I got a beautiful teacher she called mrs.sri ,she taught me very good and patient teacher,she told us a very diligent and persistant, she is very cleaver teach us,especially me,really like rote, she remind us on a lesson in the last year,she taught us either and neither,and some rote a vocab,adjective clauses,listen test,cause-effect relationship, and the more she taught it to us
Share:

0 comments:

Sample Text

SELAMAT DATANG DI SMK PELAYARAN JAKARTA RAYA
DAFTAR DISINI
Untuk mendaftarkan diri calon taruna/i SMK PELAYARAN JAKARTA RAYA
  • / /
Alamat :
Jalan Perintis Kemerdekaan,
Komplek TNI Angkatan Laut,
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara,

Email :
fajar100296muchlis@live.com

Telepon/Fax :
( 021 ) 4535057

Recent Posts

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Text Widget

Contributors

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

BBM

BBM
Hubungi saya melalui BBM

Twitter post Fajar M.H

Pages

Popular Posts

POSTINGAN TERBARU